The Tsitouras Collection

The mansion that forms the nucleus of the Tsitouras Collection was built in 1780. Over the centuries, it has served as a school, post office, and private home. It was renovated in 1985 by the famous collector Dimitris Tsitouras, and is now a small luxury boutique hotel.

Complete photo gallery here

photography © christos drazos

Leave a Comment

open